Fixed term Full-time (maternity cover) Classroom Teacher
Required from September 2023 – an inspiring class teacher to join our talented teaching team. We are looking for someone who believes in every child and is passionate about helping them achieve their best and have high expectations of every child. It is essential you are a team player and keen to join in with the life of the school and its community.
A commitment to creating a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment where children flourish and are inspired is essential.
- Have a desire to make a difference
- Show a positive attitude, flexibility and drive for success
- Be creative, proactive and reflective and be keen to embrace new ideas and challenges;
- Be an exemplary practitioner, with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour and a proven track record of raising standards;
- Have the ability to work as part of a hard working team
- Have excellent subject knowledge of the KS2 or KS1 primary curriculum;
- Lead a subject area across the school
- Be a good communicator, build effective relationships with pupils, staff and parents and have a good sense of humour.
This is a fixed term, full-time post to cover a maternity leave for at least two terms and we can be flexible with which year group this post is for.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be organised – please contact the school office at email@example.com to arrange a visit. If you can't visit, then the Headteacher or a member of the leadership team can give you a call to discuss the post further.
Application forms are available below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.